- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
AU - Tom Hiddleston is a grown up Stormageddon
Probably reblogged this before. Don’t care. Grown-up Stormageddon FTW!
Going through old posts and I thought I’d reblog this, because before regen I NEED THIS LIKE AIR.
YES YES YES
On the left we have the lyrics from Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines. On the right we rape survivors participating in Project Unbreakable, showing the various things that were said to them by their rapist.
i think this is the most powerful photoset i’ve ever seen on tumblr.
Reblogging until you understand why this song is so vile
Oh wow that is terrible
Mama Fury on waking up the Avengers.
Do you ever think about the word ‘can’t’
Like, when you say, “Why can’t you get me some ice cream?”
You’re really saying, “Why can not you get me some ice cream?”
How have I gone through my entire life as a writer and not realized this
I had a similar epiphany with “Don’t you dare” being “Do not you dare.”
English is weird.
Forever grateful that English is my first language.